Read an excerpt (click here)
Douglas M. Bryce
Did you know that Amazon has sold more digital eBooks than hard copy eBooks since 2010 thanks to the Kindle? And these appeal to a huge worldwide audience that includes office workers on their commutes, students and stay-at-home Moms and Dads!
As of mid-January 2016, Amazon’s US eBook sales were running at a rate of 1,064,000 paid downloads a day. There are over 4.6 million eBook titles available in the US alone right now through Amazon and this number is increasing every day. Then there are the countless eBooks sold through platforms like JVZoo, CJ Affiliates, and Clickbank. This is definitely a great time to be an eBook author! And, I will show you how to jump on this bandwagon.
By the end of this eBook you will have learned:
• How to create an eBook(either yourself, or by outsourcing)
• How to design a cover and pick a title
• How to price your eBook
• How to format and edit your eBook
• Where to market your eBook for maximum sales
• How to sell physical copies of your eBook!
• How to increase your sales and reach the largest possible audience
• How to sell eBooks from your website
• And much more!
START WRITING TODAY!